What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A proven system to sell eBooks and information products
- Learn how to set up a masterful Google Adwords advertising campaign, and write ads like a professional
- Learn how to find the keywords that thousands of people are typing to get to you and your book topic
- Learn how to create your ebook in PDF, along with copyrights, passwords and security
- Learn how to advertise online, create killer marketing pages and retire early
- Learn how to choose the right topic that will create your best-seller
- Catch the eye of publishers and Hollywood directors every day
- Learn how to accept credit cards in 5 minutes with Paypal
- Write eBooks | What’s the Best Topic for eBooks?
- Recent PostsSell eBooks | 3 Ways To Sell eBooks Online
- How to Have an Ebook Bestseller – Only 2 Ways!
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Write a Bestselling Ebook scores 74.11/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://writeabestsellingebook.com/ebooks/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: writeabestsellingebook.com you’ll also be taken through to writeabestsellingebook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)